AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I am here in the markets for one purpose only and that is to...

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I am here in the markets for one purpose only and that is to make money. I really didn't get motivated until I started trading live real money with other traders in various trading rooms and groups. I find trading without the real money factor sterile and boring. I hope that my ramblings motivate others. You need to keep up to date with a traders thoughts and analysis. I told somebody that the ASX200 is going down to 4600. They were going to buy some shares in the banks but remembered that I had forecast a drop to 4600. The one thing they didn't remember was I also said that it needs price acceptance below 4800. It just reminds me that I need to be careful in case others follow my trades. I like to post here because I really don't have anyone to share my thoughts and analysis with and don't really know anyone that trades commodities. I only trade copper because I am interested in this stock and it keeps me up to date with the underlying fundamentals. People think the share price has nothing to do with the price of copper. That is like saying a low oil price had nothing to do with Woolworths profit miss. I know the next time I see a low or falling oil price to take a short position on WOW. I do enjoy sharing my information and find that writing, posting and reporting what I am doing and what I see makes me a better metal trader. Others here find snippets of information that helps me trade as well. I have dozens of trades on multiple accounts flying all over the place. Coming here everyday makes me check and re-assess my trades and theories and the biggest motivator is those awful ***** charts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.