AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Doc.....yes bought a small parcel once the raising was done,...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Doc.....yes bought a small parcel once the raising was done, and a little bit underwater as I bought at 7.1/7.2. It's a "play" for me and with opportunity to possibly make 25-50% over 12 months. But I don't think too much right now can be blamed on AVB given where stock market sentiment on commodities rests. AVB have a REAL story now and they are building a little play pen that will generate some cash - I dont think there is much doubt about that now and so I think "one day" - this side of June 2016 we might see a re-rating. The fundamentals are in place, aren't they.

I know some people have longer time frames, and bigger price targets on their mind but I think it is still too early to know whether these guys will make it big....but I do think this Stage 1 caper is "off and away".

You can't trade these small stocks on the ASX anymore with any confidence. Liquidity is a problem. I think all the serious Traders have left the ASX - IMO - and now trade Forex - who can blame them - there is huge liquidity in currency markets and the Interweb has opened up the FOREX markets to the retail punter.

Coop

Meanwhile - on the ASX - its mainly for those looking for value plays - and who have a little more patience in mind than ST traders.
    Last edited by Agent Cooper: 30/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.