AVH 2.45% $2.51 avita medical inc.

.Thanks WST ... I have registered. I do have a couple of...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thanks WST ...
    I have registered.
    I do have a couple of questions though which weren't directly addressed ....
    There is another company listed here in Australia ... Polynovo... which states on its website

"NovoSorb is a family of proprietary medical grade polymers that can be expressed in a variety of physical formats. NovoSorb polymers have advantageous properties such as biocompatibility and design flexibility. These properties underpin novel medical devices designed to support tissue repair"
    My question relates to both these companies in the open marketplace .... do Doctors choose one or the other based on them being complementary ... for example Polynovo being used to rebuild deep thick flesh with Avita's spray on skin for the surface (skin) on top of the (new) thickness of flesh built by Polnovo's product?

Another question ..... some other products in the marketplace used animal-derived products ..... both Avita and Polynovo don't have these ... will this aspect skirt problems which might arise from religious views?
    .Thanks again
    KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
0.060(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $166.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.48 $2.52 $2.46 $323.3K 129.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3222 $2.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.51 524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.