AVR 1.64% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

The patch was not properly exploited while the herpes vax was...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    The patch was not properly exploited while the herpes vax was sucking up resources. Once the vax was a bust (basically after the Phase B trial, which wasn't statistically significant but which probably was intended to attract a partner), the (very ordinary) management departed.

Since Wayne took over, he has been in a project of restructuring AHZ/AVR to where it is now. Early on, during the Code Red, he had to contend with a large shareholder/director who sold off heavily (despite assurances) during an important cap raise, which killed the share price and led to the necessity for highly expensive loans and share placements. He managed to find some cash injection for the vax operations and he has (properly) cut it loose). He also managed to get some real value out of the patch/3D operations.

AVR is now in a position where existing ADAPT products are being manufacturered for a major US distributor (which brings in significant cash and promotes the ADAPT brand), we have a well-proven SAVR/TAVR product with a signficant edge on global competition, unlike the patch/3D, which was in a highly competitive space, and unlike the vax, which was almost entirely blue smoke and hype based on Frazer's and Minderoo's involvement.

We also have significant support from extremely reputable global experts, and studies to demonstrate to the world what we already know about our technology. This company is now focused on its best IP, it has cash flow, it has good management and consultants, and it has data that has proven the technology, unlike the vax. I believe AVR is very different from AHZ. It is finally where Wayne has wanted it to be for years. As I have said before, I believe AVR is a powder keg.

Not advice - DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
-0.300(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.29 $18.30 $17.65 $181.7K 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30 $17.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.00 499 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.