AVR 1.67% $18.30 anteris technologies ltd

This is where I differ with your opinion. I do agree with a lot...

1. 2,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    This is where I differ with your opinion. I do agree with a lot of what you said previously though you do at time make diametrically opposing observations.
    In hindsight, which is always perfect, I along with many others were completely wrong. The flat patch business was a hard slog ,low margin business and was extremely capital intensive. The total market segment was also quite small.
    The painful transition up the food chain has taken its toll on a lot of us but it is now no longer a gunna company though it is still capital constrained. The remuneration of the CEO is neither here nor there. I am all for paying CEOs well if they create substantial value in the company which is now appearing that way for AVR. Wayne's major failure is not looking after the share price while he is building the operational value of the company.
    However it is now time to recognise the massive milestone in the 3 human SVAR implants with brilliant outcome and pig TAVR implant.
    Show me another biotech at this juncture, and you would find that the market valuation would be in the billions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.