ALA 0.00% 14.5¢ arovella therapeutics limited

New Baker interview, page-5

1. 2,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 316
    Yep, pretty impressive young fella Bealo. Clean cut, articulate, great credentials. I reckon he might go a long way in this industry. SUDA will just be a stepping stone for a few years (hopefully successful).

ablm, the how quickly question is totally valid. Unfortunately I'm not overly hopeful on my OC oppies, although I expect the OD's will be fine. There is regular reference in recent communications from Hopper and Baker that the SUD developed projects (as compared to co-dev deals) are Midazolam and Anagrelide. With the Midazolam formulation at "late stage" the focus will shift to Anagrelide proof of concept (POC) clinical trials. This will cost money but assuming they are successful could be the next of Hoppers $500 MM deals. Hence the also commonly referenced impending CR.

Dp, I reckon the new assets will be more opportunistic ones like Sanofi and Ordesa.

BTW, It looks like kalkine has returned from the Xmas break and is spruiking the Sanofi deal

https://kalkinemedia.com/2020/01/21...signed-two-major-deals-with-sanofi-and-ordesa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $152.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $161.1K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16330 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 67603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.