ALA 9.09% 12.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

New Baker interview, page-10

1. 2,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Hi Wasa - just my one cents worth (lost the other one at 2up the other day). I'm just taking a wild guess that it is not often we come across a young (newbie) CEO that has a science / MBA / VC background teamed up with a serial pharmaprenuer Chairman who off the back of a relatively recent worthwhile deal can pretty much walk in any door. Reckon the nervous energy to get this bird to fly will be palpable, as both have pretty much put everything on the line. Maybe PH will wait until the dust settles and then walk off into the sunset but just not getting that vibe (vibe of things is very important).

Absolutely feel for the LT's however suggest this game has been reset at a lift off price of $0.07 (that has now fallen to 5.6). Cant imagine (strictly my personal view / no knowledge) they are not sitting long into the night developing strategy to run a CR ASAP and trying to figure how they can get the punters to fire up the SP before pulling the trigger. They can spruke all they like regards the existing pipeline but I just cant see the market accepting anything other than a decent discount to get a worthwhile CR away (again stress just my view - no science attached). Equally cant imagine any VC wanting to go into a negotiation re acquisition without money in his /her pocket so betting they have to put the best spin on the story with what they have - possibly by closing some sort of deal with an existing channel - maybe even if it has favorable conditions attached. Even so whats the bet the market cracks the sads once the CR is put to bed and SP falls further for a period ? Any guesses what those numbers may be - would a settled base price of 3.5 (half the reset price) be out of the question ? AJIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $126.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.3¢ $125.2K 1.089M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 285250 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 312532 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ 340766
Last updated 14.31pm 24/05/2024 ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.