VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

I have plenty invested in this, my broker got me in a while ago...

1. 603 Posts.
    I have plenty invested in this, my broker got me in a while ago on the basis of holding for at least 12-18 months. dreamy knows I've been here for a while, not as long as him but over a year. I was up well over 200% at 1.2/1.3c but didn't sell a share and I feel just as hopeless now that it's retraced and I could have sold out and bought back twice as many shares, but it never works out that way. The reason I didn't sell is I waited for that ATM contract, and waited, and waited, and here we are. It seems the expectation of news excited the market more than any news. So anyway, I'm sticking to my guns, backing Gary and waiting for that contract win. And obviously I back my broker. My view on this company is the $22m cash from CX Partners needs to be deployed. It is there waiting to go, it's not a matter of if, but when. It won't just sit there, I am told the private equity team have a plan and that is to use the $22m aggressively, then get paid back and use it again and repeat this process till they've generated at least 3-5x value in TSi so they can sell out of to a major. Look at Hitachi and Prism. That's what we want to be aiming for. If that deal is worth roughly $250m for 21,000 ATM's, then you've got to be thinking that $22m invested by CX would want to be worth at least $100m in 3 years time, which is about 40% of the Prism deal, which equates to at least 7,000 - 8,000 ATM's that TSi will need to have up and running by 2017.
    The first major contract Gary wins (hopefully this month) will set the precedent for the next ones.
    I want at least 4-5c minimum out of TSN and I'm prepared to wait.
    DYOR. I have and I am patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.