CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

You're absolutely right, toph.People are expecting too much from...

1. 58 Posts.
    You're absolutely right, toph.

People are expecting too much from this first announcement. When I read people's comments it sounds like they just read the last 5 - 6 lines of the Drilling and Exploration Update on 18th June regarding Chitradurga Iron Ore, the one that threw out this Early July bone to keep interest flowing (IMO), and haven't read the 8th May inital announcment about their plans with the MOU etc...

I'm in the options and the heads so I certainly don't want all this to take 6 months (although I fully intend to exercise my options as I expect the heads to be well above 2.5c by then and holding then exercising will make for more profit than selling options on market in late October) but they know a lot is expected and so they would rather take another week and get it right.

As has also been stated their 6 monthly is also on the cards so theres a lot of writing and data compiling to be done. Certainly my patience is being tested. I'm not saying people are stupid for feeling impatient and annoyed at no news. But the bottom line is that patience will pay off here, and hopefully sooner rather than later.

Also be aware that the impatience stems from the fact that many of you would have pulled money out of stocks to put more (or any at all) into CFR so now when the market makes a comeback, along with the shares you pulled money out of, and CFR hasn't done the great things you've dreamed of you get jaded. I do know the feeling well. I wish CFR had shot up early July so could've been piling money back into other bulling specs today but that's not what's happened.

I'm disappointed but I'm keeping my perspective and looking at the bigger picture.

I hope other holders do the same. I think those that do will be rewarded IMO.

-Disclaimer- ***Please note that contrary to baseless accusations in the past making the decision to hold this stock on the basis of what I've written here or in any other posts does not come with a personal guarantee from me that you don't lose your money***

Penny dreadfuls are for the extremely risk tolerant people. Remember that. They got their name for a reason.

Cheers...and goodnight Australia.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.