CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

New bauxite processing discovery

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Hi, found a intresting piece, that may have a impact sooner or later on our QBL. If we add the new technology Apple is on to, that will potentially add further value to this news. At last, we have a 7 year record high aluminum price - and all experts say this will continue to rise 2018 and 2019, due to both increasing demand AND enviromental isssues from some producers who is forced to cut down production and deal with enviromental impact. Who knows... maybe "Diamond Rose" already cut a deal with the chinese as was hinted earlier.

New technology to process bauxite/aluminum.
    University of Queensland, Australia.
    10 August 2016; New green method could unlock Queensland massive bauxite deposits.

University of Queensland research has collaborated with global mining company Rio Tinto to investigate a new way to process bauxite which adds value to the ore and significantly reduces the mine’s environmental impact.

“The current process wastes a lot of other minerals and creates bauxite residue. The new method we’re developing has environmental benefits and financial benefits, as the by-products can be sold.”

Thanks to an Advance Queensland Grant and the partnership with Rio Tinto, the University say the technology could be rolled out in Queensland within a few years.

Queensland Bauxite Ltd (QBL.AX) has a sweet spot - they have a very large deposit (-s) and area to mine from; will they keep it and start a mining operation - or sell with good profit to Rio Tinto/other miner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.