CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

AB stepping aside is not going to change much in CPH.. He was...

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 132
    AB stepping aside is not going to change much in CPH.. He was the NON-executive chairman but has been pretty much running this company from day 1.. I call that Executive Chairman... which i conveniently highlighted below for you in one of the latest article below from AFR that he still remains as a non-executive director (pretty sure they meant executive director)...

It doesnt change his holdings and control over CPH.. its merely for "Show" .. Whats even more worrying, those that are installed as interim chairman.. James Ellingford and Boaz Wachtel.. welll.. again.. see below....

To those who think this is the end of the saga.. you clearly dont know how public listed companies are run and managed...

All your "technical analysis" dont mean anything here... PEOPLE RUN COMPANIES.. not the other way round.. it is as simple as that..

EverBlu’s Blumenthal steps down at Creso over ASIC trading probe

Mr Blumenthal, among the company’s largest investors with 10.3 per cent of the shares, will remain as a non-executive director after deciding to step down as chair. Federal police raided Mr Blumenthal’s office last week.

Creso said James Ellingford will act as interim chairman and with director Boaz Wachtel will respond to ASIC on behalf of the company. Mr Blumenthal, Dr Ellingford and Mr Wachtel are also all directors of Roots Sustainable Agriculture.

Just a snippet of another company these three stooges run..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3834/3834576-fc43dd74717cca91b3917fb4dc808d57.jpg

ALL IN MY OPINION OF COURSE....

This is just the beginning. it will get interesting mark my words.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.