SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

New Beginning SRT, page-14

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hello HughG. I also held my/wifes shares in MTR with HL-almost all in ISAs so as well as the difficulty of valuing and disposing of them
    , we don't even know whether they remain eligible for ISA inclusion. I have been in touch with Strata and the last news I had was that they are waiting for a ruling by HMRC. However, that has been the position for weeks now but I don't know whether HMRC are genuinely struggling to come to a decision or whether the query is sitting in an in-tray somewhere working its way slowly (very slowly!) to the top. If anyone has any better info perhaps they could let us know.
    I am totally disgusted with what MTR did and how they did it, with no regard at all for the interests of shareholders, and I've told them as much. I just hope that 1 day in the not too distant future, they are able to pull a mammoth rabbit from the hat, send the sp rocketing skywards and justify their action in quitting the UK market. I also hope I live long enough to see it happen!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.