SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Thank you to whoever set up this new forum for SRT and the...

1. 4 Posts.
    Thank you to whoever set up this new forum for SRT and the person who left a message on the old MTR forum telling people where to look.

I held my MTR shares in an ISA with Interactive Investor. Their "interactivity" has been simply to remove MTR from my ISA, so it now shows a 100% capital loss, and to tell me that any CDIs eventually issued by SRT will have to be held in a new trading account, with trading costs and currency transaction fees to be chosen as they see fit. Of course I will suffer a hefty currency loss when my MTR shares in sterling are converted into SRT CDIs in Australian dollars, and another loss when I sell and convert my dollars back into sterling. I was also airily informed by II that I am welcome to find an Australian broker of my own if I was unhappy with their service. Thanks for nothing to MTR and II.

I've not had a single communication from MTR and still haven't a clue how many CDIs I may be granted by the gracious goodwill of SRT, when they finally get around to it. The whole situation seems completely open to fraud and the "arbitrage" ransacking of any shareholder value left in MTR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.