SRT 0.00% 16.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

The same will apply to H&L holders. They responded to my request...

1. 13 Posts.
    The same will apply to H&L holders. They responded to my request for an update with teh below:

Your shares remain under the ISA wrapper in your HL Stocks & Shares ISA, however the custody of your shares in Strata Investment Holdings plc is currently still in the process of being transferred to our global custodian HSBC.

At this moment it is not possible to give you a precise timeline as to when this process will complete. However, once we have been notified of this we will write out you with a confirmation.

Thereafter, we’ll only allow sale instructions to be processed and all purchase requests will be rejected.

You’ll be able to sell your shares on the Australian Securities Exchange once they have been successfully transferred into our HSBC Australian Account.

You’ll only be able to sell your shares over the phone by calling our Dealers on 0117 980 9800. Your order will be left to sell ‘at best’ during Australian Market hours. These trades are carried out by our overseas counterparty. The proceeds will be converted into Sterling, subject to the prevailing exchange rate at that time. Full details of our overseas dealing service are available here.

The following three charges will be applied to a sale:
    Our telephone commission of 1% of the consideration, subject to a minimum of £20 and a maximum of £50.
    Our overseas counterparty will charge commission of 0.35% of the overall deal, subject to a minimum of AUD200.00, which is currently approximately £110.
    HSBC will also charge a transaction fee of £15 per sale.

The shares will be held with our third-party custodian, HSBC, who may in turn hold the shares through a sub-custodian in the home country of the investment. The settlement, legal or regulatory requirements that apply to the shares may differ from those applicable in the UK. Your investment may not benefit from the same protections in the event of the insolvency of the third party that may apply under UK law. A more detailed explanation of these additional risks is provided in section A25 of our terms & conditions, which are available here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.