SRT 2.70% 18.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

Hello BT. I'm getting more and more frustrated and angry by the...

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hello BT. I'm getting more and more frustrated and angry by the day with all this. I am yet to see any explanation from the Board re just what restrictions were so problematical for them. Were these "restrictions" to blame for the miserable share price performance in recent years? Was it impossible to operate successfully within the restrictions? Just sounds like a convenient excuse to me now. The rules(and restrictions) are what they are-presumably other companies manage to work within them: why couldn't MTR? "it will all come out in the wash" sounds like an almighty leap of faith to me and on what is that to be based?

As for the advert-I didn't even know we still had any presence in Thailand. I thought it was wound down years ago. Now we appear to to be "based" there. Or do they just mean the company has a "base" i.e. an office there. Where are these 11-50 employees? Where's the income coming from to pay them? Unless MM and co pull something wonderful out of the hat soon what's going to attract new investors?

I did have faith in MTR once and with some justification I think but it's dwindled practically to nothing now and I'm just hoping the SP can recover sufficiently some time soon for me to bale out .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $30.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 18.0¢ $2.692K 14.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 197024 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.