VN8 0.00% 1.7¢ vonex limited..

New beginning

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yes the shares we all had when trading some time ago ( seems like years ago ) were sitting around 4cents and above after a over subscribed placement of half a cent some months earlier. Because of the company having a great potential as a up and coming new Telco with the "blue sky app" named Oper8tor the share price soared over 8 times.
    Nothing has changed guys and gals.

It is the same company with better and newer experienced management guiding it forward. A bit more news for you that you may have forgotten. Those trading days AWD had a lot more shares on issue. Correct me if I am wrong but I think it was about 1.3 Billion shares at 4c. Closed at I think 2.8c by memory with 1.3Billion shares. Oh yeh the company had no working capital as all the IPO money was returned to the investors.

Now today we have 107.8 million shares on issue trading at say 20c each. Yes 10 times less than before. Did you know about half have been escrowed for one and two years. So not much trading stock guys and gals out there for a while.
    You experienced traders know that once the "loose stock" is gone we will not see much on the screen to be able to buy. Yes, a lot of the trade able stock will be tightly held and I know most of them like myself are not sellers.

What I am saying is the company operated on the smell of a "oily rag" these past 2 years and still made a healthy profit every month. Now with $6 million of working capital in the bank and Oper8tor being funded... what do you think will happen to Vonex ? Will it grow stronger and bigger in this Telco world and become more valuable as each month passes? The nearest Telco competitor to Vonex is trading around $5.50 on the ASX .
    Where do you think Matt Faheys Telco operation will be in a year or two with todays input of about $3million to make it grow, especially in the NBN sector. Plus we should see Angus Parker and his team using about $2million working capital to get Oper8tor up and going.

I rate VN8 a very strong buy with a 12 month hold period. That is when I believe we will see some serious share price value. Matt would of had 12 months of increased sales on the Telco side and Angus's Oper8tor we should see 5 or 6 months of people using this great app of the future

Guys I am not ramping, just voicing a opinion for you.

Good luck from Sales

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VN8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.151M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $68 4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1019335 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.42am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VN8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.