KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

new bet for 2011....open to all....who dares??, page-20

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Bentano you maybe right about that. We may not see 30c til Feb
    Holders of large amounts of stock that are dumping big amounts in one hit are probably all these note holders selling for a nice little profit.
    Lets hope those who want to sell get out now over the next few weeks so we see the end of them.
    Remember some of these note holders sold out for 14c to 16c last time.( remember all those appendix B's ??) Who were the losers then, when recently it hit 24c. History always repeats itself and the sellers of today and yesterday will regret their actions when you can only buy KRL for a $ before the end of this year.
    Once the sellers are all gone KRL will have a "bottom" to spring from when a broker / inst road show is done.
    I have a lot of this stock, a lot and I will not be selling for a long while yet. This company now joining forces with one of the biggest companies in Indonesia will become the giant in the Coal industry. Have a look where KRL will be in one or 2 years. Geez, the partner owns barges, shipping ports...we are at the top of the ladder

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.