BLG 0.00% 3.6¢ bluglass limited

Here is a long time chart for BLGThis stock needs to break...

1. 311 Posts.
    Here is a long time chart for BLG

This stock needs to break through the 200 day line.

I think if more people in Europe would know about BLUGLASS, they could invest at this very low level. The chart is not very encouraging, mostly down with a few outbreaks.

On the other hand this might be a good chance to get in at this level, don't think it will go down any more, perhaps sideways like the last weeks.

The early bird catches the worm.....

2 years ago I started a forum for the excellent explorer Bauxite Resources (BAU) on the German financial board wallstreet-online.de. This stock was also not known in Europe because it was just listed on the ASX. Now after very significant good news, Bau starts to explode and some German investors starts buying. My profit is 400 % at the moment and this is not the end, because this explorer will soon became a producer of bauxite and ship to China.

Everybody knows that the secret to make profits is to get in early like I did in BAU.
    For BLG I think this would be mostly for those invesors, who have enough patience and are long term investors.

I see a similarity to Bluglass when this company succeeds beeing able to sell there products or licenses and their research knwow how.
    If the mods on HC object to discuss this on this thread you could also email me: ([email protected])

I would appreciate any useful information of BLG and enough reason to buy this stock.

I wish you a good weekend and hopefully with no more dust and sandstorms.

Sunny regards from Germany

jerman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $7.11K 202.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 484985 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.