BLG 0.00% 3.6¢ bluglass limited

Thanks for your reply neb,I have contacted Stephanie today...

1. 311 Posts.
    Thanks for your reply neb,

I have contacted Stephanie today regarding Investor Relation and hope to get useful information direct from the company.

I have also mentioned that possible investors from Germany would mostly focus on the BLG project and research for Solar Efficiency because there is a strong interest in Solar Energy and new technologies.

I think I am not a "ramper" but like to inform possible investors to participate from a company which is still not on any radar but will offer a big potential, when BLG will be able to become a "producer" of products or profit from patents and licenses for a huge future market.

I am glad that BLG has not been promoted yet in Germany because some of the so called professional Promoters have a very bad reputation because after a strong push and sp upmove they mostly sell it on the top and disappear after that with their profits.

I am interested to invest for a longer time and would like to be in when BLG will is successful with realisation at least with one of the projects there are working on.

If you look at the boom for Solar market all around the world I am sure BLG could profit from this boom.

Of course there is also the new LED technology which might be first in the time frame for Bluglass, but high efficiency solar panels would be great.
    About LED technologie I am not enough informed, it seems to be a complicated and complex thing and I dont know about competition of other producers.

If someone like to have a glimse of the new Bluglass thread in Germany here is a link:

http://www.wallstreet-online.de/diskussion/1153306-1-10/bluglass-neue-led-technologie-semiconductors-chance-zum-einstieg-vor-der-kommerzialisierung

There have been 300 readers for this thread since the start from 26/9/09

DE:WTJ Bluglass Limited (Berlin)
    This is the first time I have noticed the code in Berlin.

Here again the Chart for Bluglass in Berlin, which is the only trading place in Germany. If I am lucky I am the second one to ge some from a broker. But I think I have to buy at ASX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.