FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

New Blog Post - 15/05, page-82

1. 418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87

Honestly no.

Yes they communicated poorly, and continue to do so. They set deadlines which they failed to meet. They used broad terms which allowed them to claim performance shares when it didn’t appear they were eligible. Etc. etc. etc. This has led to mistrust of their communication, sure.

You seem however, to imply they are obligated to communicate more effectively.They don’t.They have an obligation to communicate market sensitive information, that is all.

Sure I would enjoy better communication.I feel the SP would probably be higher if they hit all their deadlines and everything they said they would do eventuated, but they didn’t and now we are where we are.

Now the only questions is (as it’s always been) invest or not. Saying they need to communicate better is irrelevant – they communicate how they communicate.They miss and hit targets as they do.You know slightly more or less then every other investor so simply, based upon what you know you can choose to invest or not.

Implying they ‘need’ to communicate better is pointless. Sure I wish they did, and sure I don’t trust their deadlines too much, but the decision is about if you trust their long term plan.

(ie. Assuming you are investing for the LT.Day traders and people with differing investing goals will have other decisions)

Last edited by Leeerooooy: 16/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.