ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

new blog post - luminex, page-187

1. 16 Posts.
    Traderboy....

...looking back at your posts, you bought in at 17c, and again around 16.5c in early December. Your posts at the time were positive and kinda enthusiastic - if impatient for delivery of an announcement.

Your tone now is sniping and negative. What happened over the last month, since your posts on 3/12/13, for you to change your attitude to this stock? Did you lose your nerve and sell around 14c? Did the CR spook you into believing you'd sustain a loss you couldn't carry?

The rationale for your apparent change of heart would be far more valuable to this forum than sniping attacks at Twin. Unlike you, Twin has clearly and consistently articulated his rationale and approach to investing in this stock. There is no room for misunderstanding. One may easily choose to agree with him or not.

Do you not want to share your rationale, because it might reveal some poor decisions? Fair enough. But in the meantime, playing the man, and not the ball is meaningless to us all. Go on, please convince me with an actual argument that Twin is wrong. I would gladly listen.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $667 30.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 678087 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 177140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.