ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

As a sideline observer the Kats response to VS's post is a...

1. 59 Posts.
    As a sideline observer the Kats response to VS's post is a pretty subjective one, doesn't really contribute much and is like a broken old record on this forum. VS's post is old ground and has been covered well before on here with Kat comments too if I remember right. As a holder at that time of those signings it was a tad disappointing but for me was a point to research deeper and understand the possible delays, pitfalls and 'snakes n ladders' of bringing a product like this to market. The Kat doesn't offer much in that regard.
    For new Shareholders its probably fair to say there have been a couple of false dawns with ADO from 2010 on and most of us recall GC's 'perilously close' comment. This is however a game changing product. Getting it to market is not without its challenges. This is not a mineral resource Coy. I would personally run a mile though if the ADO Coy and Sp story was perfect and dreamlike - ie. 'if its too good to be true it probably isn't'. Many posters (who still hold) on here have discussed negative aspects to this stock in the past - blatant down ramping and overly subjective comments are not well tolerated though, especially by the well researched long term holders. In my view the standard of posts and research on here is generally high and a valuable resource - I can't believe its free!!
    Just wanted to also say thankyou for the many high quality posts from all the regulars. Have a great festive season all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $10.13K 480.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2061189 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 85039 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.