ADO 8.70% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

new blog post - luminex, page-53

1. 10 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I agree with your comments Meerkat thank you for providing a an alternative viewpoint to the vast majority.

"but so far it looks like only the retail end are holding up the sp ATM"

Yes, that's what it looks like. There has been no sign of any 603 or 604 form ('change of substantial holding' or 'becoming a substantial holder') - even after the recent placement.

It would nice to see a big player buying in/continue to accumulate.

I think ADO is in a very good position after the recent placement. However, I do think it's important to try to stay grounded, and analyze the situation strategically from a number of fronts - especially when the company is in the biotech sector!

ADO clearly has a validated patented technology that has a huge potential market (and a number of applications!). As Meerkat stated though, the company has previously provided guidance about partnerships that haven't developed into anything material - there is nothing wrong with this - that is business, but one needs to consider that it may happen again. Nothing is certain.

In between the constant 'high-fives', lets take a break to reflect on what is the actual news, and what is speculation as discussed by the passionate shareholders on this board (please note: I'm not having a dig at these shareholders - there have been some great discussions and insights that you have selflessly shared with the community, so thanks!)

As Mark Twain once said:

"whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect"

Happy holidays.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $52.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $20.83K 964.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2247357 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 164375 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.