FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

How do I show my low IQ? You used to bring proper value to this...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    How do I show my low IQ? You used to bring proper value to this forum, but in recent months you have just been personally attacking people with opposing viewpoints without any constructive debate.

How is pointing out to shoes any different from analyzing guy's beard in the photo? Shoes mean a lot on a construction site. WHS regulations require workers to be wearing appropriate PPE to minimise risk to workers' health and safety. You would think a building inspector would be aware of this.

I've always been a supporter of FBR. See my sentiment below. I just don't have unrealistic expectations and I don't make out assumptions as facts. I am not disputing that these guys are from Archistruct, I agree that the man on the right is Dom from Archistruct. I am just pointing out that no where in the blog that states that the guy is a building inspector. There's a difference between saying he looks like a building inspector vs saying 'he is a building inspector' without any shred of evidence to prove this. My apologies, if I have missed this evidence where it says that the guy in the photo is a building inspector.

FBR will need to come out with a report from an independent building surveyor and structural engineers approving FBR's building method and trust me I want this to happen soon as much as anyone else here. We can get all excited when there's a new announcement, I don't blame you I get excited too, but we can't just go around having assumptions/opinion presented as facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.