FBR 4.35% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Good question Bdawg39. There's no stereotypical building...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Good question Bdawg39. There's no stereotypical building inspector looks. However, I am repeating myself here, on work sites, WHS regulations require workers including building inspectors and consultants to wear appropriate PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), so at the very least, hard hats, high vis and safety boots. Of course this is not always strictly enforced, typically with visitors and administrative staffs.

Building inspectors and structural engineers have a comprehensive working knowledge of the construction industry and are responsible for ensuring buildings are safe, the building work complies with legal requirements and structurally sound. What I am trying to say is, safety is of paramount importance to these guys, so they wouldn't be wearing dress shoes to a work site. You wouldn't be using a spirit level with a camera/phone in one hand either.Anyway, my assumption was my opinion only and in no way presented as a fact.

May be you should be asking @Ankhenaten2 to explain how he came to a conclusion that this person in the photo is a building inspector since he is so sure of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $48.20K 2.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6283980 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2977307 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.