FBR 0.00% 5.3¢ fbr ltd

New blog! Programme Update, page-32

1. 1,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1002
    Regardless of where you sit on the climate science debate, the world can not keep consuming finite resources at an ever increasing rate without consequences. The world population is exponentially expanding and creating a significant toll on the planet.

Just look at the islands of rubbish afloat in the seas and end up on the beaches not frequented by tourists. I've travelled a lot, and it has been the most enlighting experience of my life, but the one thing that stood out is that as humans, we are nothing more than a cancer on this planet. Yes, we will continue to expand in population, but we need to embrace businesses and technologies that endeavour to reduce overall waste and environmental impact. I believe companies such as FBR have this at the forefront of their minds. It's how you can sustain a competitive advantage in an ever increasing environmentally aware global community.

People need houses and they need food. Companies that will prosper over the next twenty to thirty years are the ones that figure out how to deliver these needs in the most sustainable manner. It's not rocket science. Reduce waste, reduce environmental impact and the end consumers will buy the product as government regulations will remove the companies that don't abide by these principles.

Believe it or not, exponential population growth is not sustainable in a world of finite resources without technological and legislative change!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $235.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.6¢ 5.1¢ $922.1K 17.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6423 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 613170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.