SP3 5.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

New blood needed

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    In my opinion SP3 needs a board clean out

Peter Holton is a tech head, he doesn’t understand listed markets nor how to appeal to the investment community.

Who on the board knows how to run a LISTED company ?

The fact they let Alto lapse as lead broker, then watch the stock effectively halve whilst not engaging a new on is evidence enough ...

Pennie stocks rely on catalyst, good communication and a healthy SP. I detest hearing “we don’t have to micro manage daily SP movements”. No, but when the stock gets butchered everyday because of lack of news and excitement, then it is their responsibility

Eventually SP3 will need capital for expansion. Im wondering what the tipping point they think will be to make the SP explode ? Because by middle of next year, SP3 needs more cash ... the last 5 pieces of good news have fallen on deaf ears. The $1M+ quarterly revenue fell on deaf ears. So if their idea is the market will eventually react and the SP will be rocket to 50c+, they are dreaming

To suggest they just keep their head down and keep chipping away and she’ll be right is rubbish. Stay private if you only want to release quarterly cashflow figures !

This really isn’t rocket science and I’ve been suggesting to the company for 3-4 months now:-

1. Appoint a lead broker
    2. Seek to secure a cannabis pilot deal

I delivered advanced introductions in both spaces to SP3 more than 8 weeks ago, still nothing

It’s getting a bit of a farce now when you are offering to help the company and getting stone walled, yet they have zero iniative themselves

I spoke to their sales guy Andrew. I asked why haven’t you chatted to any cannabis companies, he told me he was still working on his cold call pitch and white paper ... seriously ? I contacted 3 growers I know via twitter and within a day they were asking to speak to the company about a pilot

SP3 could be 75c no worries on a cannabis pilot deal and lead broker promoting the story + US expansion. Neither of those deals are hard to secure ... yet here we are at 22c getting builders one by one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.