SP3 0.00% 2.0¢ spectur limited

as one whose work used to have to do with remote solar power...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

as one whose work used to have to do with remote solar power equipment, gotta say technology and products in such remote power generation unit are not as mature while being cheap as most people would believe.  fact is in past decades the battery industry really didn't go much far. the point is, in terms of solar powered aspect, no other companies will be in a much better position than spectur  

in addition to that, security everyone needs. AI and all the other things they claimed are nothing fancy as well. they merely put everything together, and i do hope their cloud controlling system is of quality

as a buyer from mid 30s all the way to 21, i never expected spectur to be the only one in this realm, or the best, or every has anything cutting-edge.

it doesn't take such great characters for one to succeed, it only takes better-than-average

could be product, or marketing/sales capability

there're four big banks and yet they all make money and people invest in all of them, so is the case with mining industry.

the company's finance is healthy, the sales is growing at a reasonable rate, they're even an approved vendor to military. that's good enough to me.

the report is out tomorrow, and let's see what they have to say

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 2.0¢ $2.494K 124.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 118268 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 403800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.