SP3 5.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

I’d happily lobby a S249D here to remove the entire board Peter...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    I’d happily lobby a S249D here to remove the entire board

Peter Holton doesn’t have the clout to land a major deal or broker IMO, and both are the lifeblood of SP3

The market is snubbing the increase in revenue each quarter, it is just a certain broker dumping their clients into each rally or volume

The stock is left to fiend for itself, no promotion, no excitment, no research, no support ... and we are left to wait for the 4C each quarter

Not good enough !

Management should be placed into a role of solely developing the tech, whilst a team with clout, contacts and iniative is needed to drive this to the US, land a major deal and secure lead broker

I’ve sent SP3 a stupid amount of quality leads, only for them to not be followed up or closed

The technology isn’t to blame, management are. Speaking to Peter and Andrew about the businesses is like talking to 2 wet socks. If they can’t excite investors, they shouldn’t be there

Where is the gas detection update ?

Where is the new lead broker ?

Where is some cannabis exposure to the numerous farms who have requested pilot trials ?

I know of numerous directors who would have this thing vertical within their first few months.

Hell, I would go on the board and have major broker and cannabis trial within 8 weeks or I’d leave !

Peter needs a wake up call. The stock is at 23c despite the growing revenue, meaning the market doesn’t care for the numbers, they want some excitement !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.349M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $12.97K 623.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 43478 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.