SP3 5.00% 2.1¢ spectur limited

New blood needed, page-4

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Half the time in these stocks, it is the broker that does the heavy work, makes the introductions etc - because generally they are loaded to the eyeballs and have incentive, along with the network and connections

If it were me, I would be appointing a lead broker and issuing them 5M+ options at say 40c, subject to them securing cannabis pilot trial with major Licensed Producer. At the same time give them the gig to roadshow the company and raise the US expansion capital down the track

I've rung and spoken to the heads of Canopy and Aurora on other stock that I held a fair bit of back in the day. Management asked how I got their details ... I replied "google". The next question, how did I get a call ... I replied "I requested one".

Ring the biggest LP's in Canada, US, Europe - tell them your technology is a game changer, perfectly suited to cannabis security, has the ability to relay information from infield monitors like temp / soil quality / moisture etc, and that you would like to conduct a pilot trial over 3-4 months at their facility

Imagine the SP reaction, "SP3 to provide security for XYZ licensed cannabis producer in Canada". Not only that, the sheer exposure and amount of flow on sales would be enormous

They should be announcing deals worth $100K+ or more now. Having major sites secured with up to 6-8 cameras, not pissing about 1 here and 1 there at building sites
    Last edited by vontrader: 17/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.