SP3 0.00% 1.6¢ spectur limited

New blood needed, page-6

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    @pedro66

Let’s give them a couple of weeks then

I introduced a quality lead broker with whom they were in advanced negotiations ... they are yet to close

I also introduced them to one of the founders of one of the largest Canadian cannabis company in the world, who is starting his own outdoor operation and loves the technology and wants a trial

Should SP3 secure either and be able to name drop, the stock would be vertical in a day

So yes, I am extremely frustrated they aren’t closing these. If it is a matter of workload, then they should appoint a party to specifically handle shareholder relations and chasing big name deals to get exposure

Let Peter and management keep chipping away at building the recurring revenue by all means !

But why can’t we have someone concurrently trying to breath life into the stock, secure the lead broker, secure the big name cannabis deal etc

Yes a business is built on revenue and not a single deal, but a single deal can do absolute wonders for the SP, awareness of the product, allow the company to raise additional capital to target sales more aggressively etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP3 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.