BML 0.00% 10.0¢ boab metals limited

NEW - BOAB Metals Limited - Exciting New Brand and Consol. signals NEW Stage, page-4

1. 1,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 729
    If you want to be a monster miner you have to play with the big boys and the players with the real money that make things happen have been calling out for quite a while for a consolidation, now the wider market can take this company seriously!
    A consolidation will only work if the big boys are on board and the project is the real deal, the typical penny dreadful that has no realistic chance of moving to production is better off staying a penny dreadful and all the penny stock punters will still give those companies some funds to waste because they are gamblers.
    Boab Metals is a stock for serious investors who want to make real wealth by going on a journey to actual production followed by dividends not buying lottery tickets which is what being a penny stock signify's.
    We are starting to get good broker coverage and the consolidation will also help bring on board more brokers to cover the stock, a lot of those brokers are rightly suspicious of a penny dreadful because most of them will never amount to anything.

I have no problem with the name change and the company has plans to become big and strong and the Boab tree is big and strong, seems appropriate to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.40K 242.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 236737 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 165301 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.