BML 3.23% 9.0¢ boab metals limited

NEW - BOAB Metals Limited - Exciting New Brand and Consol. signals NEW Stage, page-5

1. 9,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3482
    can I ask that we give the monster miner talk a breather

bhp is a monster miner. rio is a monster miner. i could name 20 others that merit that kind of talk

PMY has real prospect of being a quality mid scale miner and reasonable prospect of discovering a larger scale orebody beyond the near surface mine operation further down the track.

PMY has a strong chance of delivering really attractive investment returns - but thats because
    -the project is so advanced,
    - good scale and
    - undervalued
    not because its a world class deposit, or owns the world's largest lead/silver portfolio etc

I generally opt to let things pass rather than play nellie naysay - but shareholders do themselves no favours with non holders when they go non objective OTT with these kinds of details.

and the corporate actions are going to bring a lot more eyes to the company over the next few months

there's real prospect for great investment returns and on a much better risk/reward basis than most opportunities I can see among current ASX development stories

thats the genuine source for optimism

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
-0.003(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $21.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.0¢ $13.25K 146.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4790 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 127328 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.