BML 0.00% 12.0¢ boab metals limited

NEW - BOAB Metals Limited - Exciting New Brand and Consol. signals NEW Stage, page-3

1. 5,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2190
    Proverb. if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Leave something alone; avoid attempting to correct, fix, or improve what is already sufficient (often with an implication that the attempted improvement is risky and might backfire).

In the digital world, changing brand (company name) can have many inintended conseqenences but usually included a major loss of web traffic and keyword association, less important for a ASX stock obviously but still needs to be considered? How do investors find us -- after the rebrand it will be starting from scratch and building up the brand name from ZERO.

Pacifico minerals speaks to our location and the fact we have exposure to multiple metals, i love trees more than anything but it has no logical connection to a silver-lead mine.

25:1 consolidation -- again, massive risk this goes pear shaped. It MIGHT be good.. but it might not be? So why are we bothering? Our last run up from .5 to 3c was exceptional and says all we need to know about what this share can do DESPITE the number of shares on issue.. a good stock will go up regardless.. and its a simple calculation to understand market cap -- Is this cause the big bank deposit side of town would prefer 50c shares?..  seems insane to be an explorer still requiring regular captial from the market to continue exploration to be at 50c..

Consolidations are extremely DIVISIVE.. at BCN half holders want. the others dont... we all know the nightmare stories post consolidation losing equity hand over fist.. but is Pacifico different? will it work for us? TBH i am not sure our geologist has a firm grip on this and so i will 100% be voting against this.

I think PMY is doing great and would rather we kept our current SOI and name as i dont believe either are broken (branding is just a bad idea.. do people really negatively equate pacifico with our Columbian gold tenement and wont be investing as such? Surely its easier to update them about Sorby rather than leave them guessing about what happend to PMY at all.

Southern Gold consolidated and they are now largely illiquid. Shares have been downtrending since the consoldiation for years (despite a gold bull) ..It seems to be a trend that poorly acheiveing companies consolidated as it demonstrates years of tapping at market for capital with each requiring dillution and usually with it a dwindling SP.

I know my vote will not matter, i just have to decide if i want to stay invested or  bail now.. i only exit if the board changes the game on me. Usually when i bail due to something like this i miss big (like SLR i sold at 17.5c cause i hated managment .. now $2+) ... As i only have 6 years experience in stocks i dont to get things wrong --- might be a good thing but smells like managment are really board.

Maybe whales like 50c penny stocks (is that possible haha) but joe punter likes cheap stocks. There are tons of newbs that just compare SP so soon

BOAB will be 50c
    SLV 20c
    IVR 6c
    ARD 4.7c

We seem expensive.

I dont like change much, but do embrace it if i think its beneficial.. Why change something just to be exposed to the downside> Are our managment EXTREMELY BOARD? (Bored) This is like idle hands devils playground stuff?

Will a 50C SP mean that hedge funds can then invest etc as i thought that was a Market Cap restriction (and that SP was meaningless unless you are a NEWB or buying and Selling).

Are we moving into Horticulture? Are we going to be lumber jacks? What does a bottle tree have to do with LEAD, ZINC or SILVER.. and why do they think it will make ANY MATERIAL DIFFERENCE to shareholders.. dont waste time.. get on with delivering a mouth watering project to be financed.
    Last edited by 1for1: 26/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $84.21K 725.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75978 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 107986 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ 571628
Last updated 15.39pm 24/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.