BML 12.0% 11.0¢ boab metals limited

NEW! Boab Metals - SILVER INVESTORS DREAM at Start of BULL RUN, page-8

1. 13,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2510
    Thanks @squarepants,

Yes, there are commentators who I think are highly credible making the point that are there are three factors that are definitely going to drive Precious Metals much higher:

1) Quantitative Easing

2) Debt & Deficits

3) Negative real interest rates

The point they collectively make is that these points are essentially hard wired into all western nations. And what I mean by this is that the policies that drive these three outcomes are politically very popular and of course in western democracies like Australia, United States, Great Britain and so on - this matters a great deal.

I read a thoughtful and persuasive article recently that made the point that western nations over the last 50-60 years have at a cultural level moved to the left. This is important because culture is upstream from politics and so if at a cultural level western nations have moved to the left then its inevitable that those same nations will move to the left at a political level.

Now, I am not here to make a political point and offend anyone, I am simply making the point, that as western nations have moved to the left culturally and then politically over the last 50-60 years they have lost the appetite for fiscal constraint. And this is the nub of it, I am convinced that the commentators who are making the point that the three factors are hard wired into western nations - are correct.

The three factors listed above are now essentially long term fixtures of western nations. And this means that its absolutely inevitable that Precious Metals are going higher, much higher.

So what does this mean? in my opinion it means that we will see US $50 Silver over the next 5-6 months. However, I think it goes much further then that - when Rick Rule discusses Silver at $150 to $175 (over the next 5-6 years) I think its more than credible.

Best

V

Last edited by Verily1: 20/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.015(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.0¢ 11.0¢ $68.47K 556.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 200908 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 21123 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.015 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ 132080
Last updated 15.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.