AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

New Board Appointments, page-46

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Don't get me wrong, I'm not under the impression that revenue will only goes up in a straight line.

That mattress sales are effected by season (and I can imagine so especially when it comes to alexicool) is of no surprise to me. Would be interesting to see the lead times involved and when higher rates of production start coming back. I wouldn't be surprised if revenue increases sharply then. Add the fact that we are still cash flow positive on the lower revenues leaves some room to dream about the profits when revenues start increasing again.

That combined with the scaling back to only good margin business is the reason for the dip in revenues.

Having said that, I think it would be naive not to be a bit concerned in our lack of progress in other areas that would have helped to alleviate the dip in revenue. Would really like to see a significant deal outside of mattresses in FR that would really validate the companies technology. As yet after all these years we have yet to see the FR tech really stand by itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.