TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

new board & MD for Triton is required immediately

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    yes, you read it right immediately, and one that is driven and focused imho!

I dont know about you people out there, but I have had a gut full of this inner circle only info and the lets just wait and see type club crap!

sure, I sound like broken record but my instincts are not lying to me when I say we need a new front man for this company, one that is driven, that is completely transparent and pro active in making sure that there is NO disconnect between the board and its shareholders.

I feel, therefore believe that, peter canterbury simply does not care about shareholders.
    yes, he has done the simple tasks of box ticking to keep Ancuabe on the tracks but with this lithium deal hanging over our heads for coming up over 2 months I find it is an utter disgrace for shareholders to endure such a long wait for something which is utterly crap and not worth doing (based upon what we know so far).

so tell us, what do you know that we dont peter canterbury?
    or
    why not just simply or fully substantiate your enthusiasm ?
    (because saying its a good deal simply does not cut it and is unacceptable, imsho)

this is all about pleasing the triton board (all have no skin in the game)  zip about shareholders

IMO, it stinks of collusion and conflict of interests beyond words of which I myself am happy to at least report this view/opinion to asic as suspicious and mark it as urgent and requires attention, so if or when it all back fires I can at least say that I tired.

so PC, how much cash flow mate? and also why is this not aligned with shareholders?
    this MD & board no skin in the game unless shareholders have given it to them.
    so why are these suits feathering their own nest here? its utterly corrupt, IMO!

the cost of all this goes well past giving away a third of this company.

he (pc) in turn is then also giving away 1/3rd of the hidden or unrealised value of Nicanda Hill both graphite and vanadium along more graphite at Nicanda west, or any JV value it brings which is a huge amount of cash loss which shareholders and the company could have used to buy whatever they want with regards to further shopping of mining assets.

sure, we need to wait for so a IER to post some findings but the ramifications of what lives on afterwards if the deal is done simply does not stop there, as this is disgraceful bad management influenced by a Triton board and specifically PC of allowing it  enthusiastically backing it.

so when will there be some IER updates on this lithium carrot or progress?

and is Somers still being used as a financial advisors? if so, why? they are not 3rd party which already makes it a conflict of interest, as they have been mining triton shareholders for years IMO so they should not be allowed to have input.

again, what is the cost of all this?
    yes it goes on, even the lost opportunity costs which has our shareprice pinned down for a minimum of 3 months and just so the Triton board can scratch a lithium itch (illusion).

to me, all of this is a diversion for which is meant to work for an inner circle whom have plenty to gain whilst the market has its head turned towards an expensive carrot as an illusion which will in the end will be at the expense of many shareholders to please a few men whom have not even attended a general meeting except likely private ones unknown to all shareholders.

we are triton minerals, and not BHP, RIO or MIN, all of whom can all afford to buy or sell assets randomly with little consequence should they get it wrong but the sheer timing of this deal is insane as well as lack of details and value of it, which only brings mistrust in the eyes of shareholders IMO.

so there you have it folks,
    now, its not my place to tell you what to do with your shares, but I will tell you this.
    you need shares to Vote so hold them and sh#tcan this whole selfish boards vision which will cost us all a fortune by doing things backwards and wrongly timed just to please a few.

and with all this endurance testing shareholders, I seriously want to see change, do you?

so after 6 years in this basset hound, I am not prepared to be treated like a mushroom no longer just so we can cater for lifestyle directors or boards whom care little for shareholders.

I also understand that views on this matter will vary, you have yours, & I have mine.

in which case remove this board and remove PC as he is simply a Yes man for which has no interest in your or my interests which has been clearly demonstrated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.