TON 10.0% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

steve, an excellent couple of highly significant sentences you...

1. 3,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    steve, an excellent couple of highly significant sentences you wrote there mate, right to the point, good stuff.
    and
    yep, it just does not add up or make one bit of sense.

as others pointed out from yet another presentation on the previous Somers sp target at 28c

its like management has completely contradicted itself.
    lets give away 31.7% of the company at 8.5c but hey every we are undervalued which says 28c.

you cannot have it both ways peter canterbury!!!!!
    some holders here simply cannot see this for whatever reason? yet each to their own here.

when things do not add up as much as we want them to then it feels wrong.
    and if it feels wrong then IMO it is warranted to fully question such actions thus, contradictions.

there only seems to be assurance that we management are focused on Ancuabe.
    yet the board clearly states it has visions for Lithium
    yet some shareholders here seem to think or not care about any consequences which follow from it.
    (if it passes)

my reason for making such posts is only to share my views and opinions.
    something stinks and it is underpinning this stocks price or perceived value.
    its being stripped nut and bolt, day by day, week by week, to make gains one week, to lose the next.

not happy about this technique applied by management.
    even today there is another contradiction on page 2 of Ancuabe project update under Financing

like yeah for Ancuabe, deliver long term shareholder value right?

but how can you continue to deliver shareholder value? when you signed an option to potentially give away 31.7% of your company @8.5c which dilutes us, only to have to near do it again to raise more, That is not delivering long term shareholder value.

in fact look up at the points in the post made by stevejw just above, can you see it?

just another Triton management clear contradiction, yet again, hard to believe but there it is.

so folks, its not me making this stuff up, its something that does not add up, hence I wish to voice it!!!!
    Last edited by jackarooz: 05/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $2.418K 219.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 214688 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 255512 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.