TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

new board & MD for Triton is required immediately, page-16

1. 27,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    Yes - clearly they see value price discovery to 28c at this point .

So do whatever -hire additional directors with production clout - but don't buy those ruby slippers at this point in tim with our 357m shares .

And get the runs in the board - offtake - strategic finance (85% debt ). Then our sp will start to get to that recognition if box ticked and promoted .

Why do WGX Insto s need to be gifted our script in their lunch boxes to take an interest ?

If WGX has Peter cooks thumb of approval - why don't we introduce ourselves and invite them to participate in the 25c CR. off course in a few months time when we hit our 28c discovery price with boxes ticked .

Raise 357m share at 28c . You could offer script swap for a 100m mc stock like PLL. Or all our Ancuabe finance .

Perhaps PC is just going through the diligences - and common sense will prevail . I can't help my conspiracy mind from thinking that he had this stuffed down his shirt by the school yard bullies - but trition 2.0 shareholders beleive in the solid foundation he has created - and I think he needs to trust that the market can continue to warm to trition 2.0 as we progress - without lithium.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.