TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Stevenjd I must say that I too am becoming a little concerned...

1. 762 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Stevenjd

I must say that I too am becoming a little concerned about the situation we find ourselves in.

Sure we have a robust DFS which provides a good indication of what the co may be worth, but since December the sp has gone nowhere!

I am going to ignore the ludicrous offer Giblet has put forward to increase (gift) the WGX shareholders because surely based on the information we have this will surely not proceed. I cannot believe for a minute that there is other information that has not been made public which could make this transaction viable, what competent. MD would let there shareholders endure this for so long and the sp flounder as it is when it should be rising following the release of the DFS?

I ask myself is the DFS really worth anything?

If it was where are the new investors or even speculators who believe this company and its resources are worth investing in or even buying? We hear about BAT signing off and sealing several off takes. Is our determined too large or too high a grade? If the resource is as good as we are told should nt we having customers knocking on our front door?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.