CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

I don’t think we are going to see a lot of movement in the share...

1. 28 Posts.
    I don’t think we are going to see a lot of movement in the share price until one or more of the following is achieved:

1) Approval of the 510K for the TPN foam
    2) Submission of the 510K application for surgical wounds (to be submitted Q1 2014)
    3) Licensing of AD9064 to compounding chemists (increase cash flow)
    4) BARDA grant awarded
    5) Start / successful completion of the 3rd degree burns clinical trials (recruiting patients in Q4 2013)

What I would like to see is more information on the following:

1) Aesthetic Facial Surgery - Update on how NovoPlastiq is tracking with their regulatory approval? We have been advised that NovoPlastiq plans to have one device approved by the US FDA within 12 months (dated 6th July) and then marketed within 4 months of such an approval. One would assume that we should have an approved device within he next 8 months??

2) Hernia Repair - Update on when the feasibility assessment is going to take place, PolyNovo advised this assessment should take approx 6 months but when is it starting?

I should have brought up these points at the AGM, however If the company can start ticking off the items above I think we shall see quite a re-rating of the share price.

Ta,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.