CZD 3.13% 9.3¢ calzada limited

Hi GM, In terms of my conversation with Williams(using his...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi GM,

In terms of my conversation with Williams(using his surname as CZD has too many David's... which frankly reminds me of the Monty Python "Bruce" sketch), it was a general conversation where I expressed any and all of my concerns and which he addressed in turn...

The conversation ranged from CZD to Polynovo to Metabolic and the board structure, but all in general terms. The conversation didn't include specifics like 510(k), but did answer my concerns to a reasonable level of confidence... I am now just waiting on my final comment on HC and the new board having a volume of skin in the game.

I do agree from other posts that a newsletter update would reassure holders... the trouble with the newsletter idea from my perspective... CZD is a tiny company with minimal staff. The SP will move with announcements. A newsletter might be nice for us but shouldn't be a priority when there are major milestones within reach... I know others will disagree and comment on "shareholder communication /satisfaction" etc... but I'll be sure I was correct when the SP exceeds $1 and we still have no newsletter.

As an aside... a public apology to an Adelaide individual who sold a spec diamond share (whose SP immediately went up in the extreme) to buy CZD... bad timing... but I still honestly believe CZD is a dead set winner!

Good luck to all.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.