RMG 0.00% 0.7¢ rmg limited

Deansy put up a good post a few days ago setting out that...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Deansy put up a good post a few days ago setting out that Holloman, Jones, JR, the two blokes of Forrest Capital & Steinepreis own approx 38.5% between them pre entitlements & that's just 6 holders. Holloman owns as Holloman obviously, Jones owns as Jones, Steinepreis owns via Mrs Steinepreis & Oakhust Enterprises & Leisurewest Consulting. JR owns via Larca P/L. None of the other names in the Top 20 can be connected with the above as it would have to be disclosed or they would be in breach of the companies code. (all this info comes straight from the Entitlement Prospectus). Tisia Nominees is Mr Henderson of Forrest Capital. Mr Hogan of Forrest Capital is said to have 25m shares via JK Nominees however JK do not appear on the list from JoeRockhead in it's own name so it must be a combination of two or more of the names in the Top 20 presumably. If those shareholding combined equaled 5% of the company's capital it would be required to lodge a Substantial Holder notice - gee they must be so close percentage wise. So that wouldn't leave too many other names. Colonel aren't you a member of the illustrious group also?

On the question of board representation, it appears to me to be a bit of a Perth Club whilst a lot of small to mid range shareholders reside in the east. I remember Ace told us Jones lives in a mansion on Sydney Harbour so it seems he's not part of the WA Inc, maybe he should be on the board as someone suggested earlier - he certainly has enough shares (more than two of the three directors put together & maybe he'll have more after the entitlements if he took them up). Several people who either know him or know of him have said on HC that he's a pretty clever cookie. Perhaps we should draft him as 'the peoples choice' to go on the board. Maybe we need a breath of fresh air & fresh ideas.

You'd have to imagine that either of both Messers Hogan & Henderson (Forrest Capital) will be seeking board representation which would further concentrate power & decision making in Perth.

Robhaywood, interesting that you've declared your hand & I understand that you may want to still remain anonymous & I'd support you right to privacy but can you confirm if your associated holding is listed in the Top 20 list posted by Joe, no names or identification, just a yes or no?

JoeRockhead, can we ask you a favour & ask that you post the Top 20 list after 29 October so we can compare it with your 6 September list please? It sure will make interesting reading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.