GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

What is the role of Thermaquatica? They have the OHD design and...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    What is the role of Thermaquatica? They have the OHD design and the marketing rights. GPP purchased the licence to manufacture necessary equipment and plant to produce products. GPP paid for the BLUEPRINT in a given market. PERIOD.......I would imagine, if the OHD can be produced and if we have the "Blueprint" whats the hold up? Chain of events doesn't seem to be syncing.

Another question is why does GPP need a PDU (Product Demonstration Unit).

GPP is not in the business of demonstrating equipment performance, however, it seems Thermaquatica's core business is selling licences to various countries. Why on earth GPP is paying for this demonstration unit. GPP claims that blueprint is on hand. If so, what are we waiting for? I would built a unit to produce an economical size production now without any delay.

I have serious questions regarding Thermaquatica and GPP relationship which I cant discuss here.

Times might be painful for some unvalued shareholders now but there was no other option left on the table other then a wake up call to BOD and Xcell Capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 18395 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 211928 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.18pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.