GNM 0.00% 1.3¢ great northern minerals limited

New Board Proposal, page-6

1. 6,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3349
    It is obvious that the existing GPP management produced nothing but misery so far for the shareholders.

My questions as follows:
    1. Why re CR such a short period of time with the current disastrous SP
    2. Why now? Every share holders must know real reason for this CR.
    3. What will be happened SP after this CR?
    4. Where is Morabisi drilling results? Where are the samples? What is the results of the analysis?
    5. How much GPP spent for OHD project and what was the value for shareholders.
    6. The current management is and will accountable for all mismanagement of GPP projects/finance and agreements.
    7. GPP current management is acting like secret organisation, holding information from share holders, and suddenly announced totally unnecessary CR why?
    8. GK has promised share holders positive outcomes for shareholders via GPP announcements and he signed these documents. Where are the positive outcomes?
    9. GPP management must produce positive outcome the current projects.
    10. The best for the Share holders and GPP management to resign and handover the management capable hands asap. I have no confident the current GPP management.

As one of GPP share holders, I have full confident about OHD and Morabisi projects, these project can be profitable and value adding assets, if they manage appropriately with knowledge and experience. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $3.67K 285.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 58760 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 67400
Last updated 11.13am 21/05/2024 ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.