MMT 0.00% 5.0¢ mount rommel mining limited

I attended the the special general meeting yesterday holding up...

1. 14 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I attended the the special general meeting yesterday holding up a sign that read 'DIRECTORS work for all holders so do it. NOW. We deserve better' just like used to do.

I was shocked when I asked the Board chair if they had approached other Victorian gold companies the answer was NO over and over again. Is it not their role to investigate to obtain the best deals for ALL holders in the company?

Then when I asked about corporate governace and special and ordinary resolutions and what we expect from the directors, they got upset with me, is that not there jobs to answer these hard questions, do they not work for all holders?

Other holders asked questions and the chairman thought he did not need to answer those questions. Again is that not the role of the Directors?

All I did like Jack Tilburn did is try to hold the directors to account, that is not crime in Australia when I last looked. While good companies who appreciated vocal shareholders like Jack Tilburn would meet with him talk to him, listen to him and take action from his questions and concerns. Not one director would talk to me yesterday. I got a feeling like how dare I question and stand up for shareholders.

If the current Board don't like dealing with holders then they shoud resign, they are a Board of a company with shareholders and shareholders HAVE RIGHTS UNDER LAW, so they should appreciate those rights,

I also wrote to the Board weeks ago to ask for a meeting to work out a way forward, no answer, no nothing. The offer is still open but I need a Board that wants to listen and appreciates other views.

Anyway the fights keeps going, I would recomend that this Board reads 'Corporate Terminator' by Jack Tilburn as this is a corporate goverance book of immense firepower and one that I have read and follow.

I'm not a enemy of the Board, I'm an asset.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMT (NSXA) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.