OVT 0.00% 0.7¢ ovanti limited

Well they have come in basically not drawing an income, so I...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Well they have come in basically not drawing an income, so I presume they are taking their time to get ducks in a row, working out how to make it profitable and if that means Grow finance gets involved to expand their business globally then I'm OK with that. Seriously anyone that thought this would be back trading within 3 months from EGM is very optimistic, the ASX will have hoops they need to jump through so no point rushing it till they are sure their won't be any setbacks.

If you've been holding for a couple years and still have no patience then there is something wrong with you, all IOU holders should have learnt resilience and patience from the experience. If your just keen to start trading to sell out then I wish you well, because guaranteed Clee and the clan, plus myself will absorb any shares on offer. You don't go to the lengths these guys have for no reason, Clee is ungrateful, and will now sh!t on SH even after it was us that helped him save IOU from insolvency.

Be smart with your next move people... don't want to have any regrets either way.......... I'm buying Stigs shares when we recommence trading.. Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $10.87K 1.805M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 150384 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 6133832 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.