OVT 11.1% 0.8¢ ovanti limited

Stig I think the new BOD are splitting their time with other...

1. 317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    Stig I think the new BOD are splitting their time with other responsibilities they get paid alot for and are doing the best they can. It's probably why they only taking a small fee intially knowing they wouldn't be able to dedicate to IOU 100% of their time. They have just hired CFO & COO, I don't think they would be doing that if it was a dead dog. Maybe they want to hold off making any announcements till they have a employee structure that can support any ambitious plans they might have.

No one really knows anything and the more statements and assumptions made could come back to bite people in the ass. They might be having some success recovering stolen funds but can't make a statement yet they could be doing things that can't be released until they out of suspension.... so many reasons they are doing what they are doing. hopefully we find out in the next month or so.

In the meantime just focus on the stocks you have in play, or go for a walk and breath in some fresh air...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $9.920M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $95.87K 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1162531 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2258000 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.