OVT 20.0% 0.4¢ ovanti limited

@@Zingy and @Stig - I know these are the very things that are...

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2050
    @@Zingy and @Stig - I know these are the very things that are high priority for new BOD. In regards to the subsidiaries, some were done for tax purposes, so we'll have to wait and see which can be merged in and which ones need to remain. Today they are meeting with the key executives for briefs on the different business areas. There truly is so much detail to go through. And don;t forget, as of now, David is only taking a pay of $1,000 a week to do all of this. They'd be doing 12 hour days at the moment which will continue for the foreseeable future.

I have a lot of confidence in David's ability to work through all of this and then we have Greg coming in with his finance background and Mohammed with local connections. I thought in 2020 with new BOD and new direction IOU was going to be something, but it looks like I've had to wait until 2023 for there to be true hope. Underlying business, from what I have heard so far, is still good. Things weren't dismantled as some of us had feared. Now we just need to wait for them to sort it out and bring news to the market. Once they can register new numbers with ASX and present their case, hopefully we can then start trading again. As to when that will happen I don't have any news so far, but hopefully within the next few weeks we will get some clarity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.960M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $31.89K 7.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
42 17156544 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 770660 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.