OVT 14.3% 0.6¢ ovanti limited

New BOD - New Start - General Discussion, page-57

1. 1,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2009
    Thanks for the support guys. Still very early days. They have a lot to get through. A lot of appointments to make and also getting their own people in for assessments of business conditions in the different sections. Hopefully, a non-exec role can be discussed at some stage. I agree it would be good to have someone who is not only wanting the best for the business, but also is concerned about keeping shareholders informed as much as possible. At least I could possibly be an ear to the major concerns and be able to get information out through announcements that concern people the most.

Anyway, just want to say thanks for the vote of confidence. I am looking forward to us trading again. I think it will be a while though. Need that 4c out and new people established in their different roles, plus a clear path forward of what the new BOD wants to see from IOU. Once we have that all in place, then I think we will trade again and hopefully the market will start to see the true potential of IOU with people running it that actually want the business to succeed and not do it solely for personal gain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OVT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.440M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $110.1K 18.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4427311 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OVT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.